You can add information such as photos, signatures, notes and files (including documents) to jobs for the technician to view.
How to add photos and files to a new job
- Click the Scheduler tab, and then click CREATE JOB to open the New Job panel.
- Click ATTACH FILES and select the file/s you want to upload. You can upload any of the following document types: JPG, JPEG, PNG, PDF, DOC, DOCX, PPT, PPTX, XLS, XLSX, TXT. Files are now added.
Note: You can upload a maximum of 10 files at a time. There is a maximum size of 20MB per file.
How to add photos and files to an existing job
- From Scheduler, click the job you want to add to.
- In Job Records, click VIEW.
- Click the ADD FILE button. Select the file/s you want to upload.
Technicians can add signatures to jobs. If signatures, photos, notes and/or files have been added by a technician, or an administrator, they appear under Job Record in the Scheduler tab of Reveal Field.
Note: For technicians to be able to view files, they need to have the latest version of the technician app.
To view notes, photos and signatures for a job, follow these steps:
- Click the Scheduler tab to find the job you want to view.
- To open the Job panel, click the job card.
- In the Job panel, in the Job Record section, click VIEW ALL. The Job Record panel opens, displaying notes, photos and signatures attached to the job.
You can select a photo or signature to see it larger on the screen.
To delete a photo, note or signature, click on the icon beside the photo, note or signature you wish to delete. Then click the delete button.