With Reveal Field’s Scheduler, you can create jobs and assign and dispatch them to technicians. The smart scheduling feature helps you find the most suitable technician for the job based on their availability and travel time. To create a job, follow these steps:
- In Scheduler click CREATE JOB. Alternatively, in the Day view, use click and drag to create a job.
- In the New job panel, the New Job ID field will be entered automatically. You do not need to change this.
- In Contact Details, search for a contact. To create a new one, click NEW CONTACT and enter the contact details.
- In the Job Details section, enter the job address and job to do.
- In the Appointment section, enter the date, start time, and expected duration.
If you want the smart scheduler to recommend a technician and job start time, leave the Job start time field empty.
To get a technician recommendation only, enter a job start time.
Note: Technician recommendations are not available for recurring appointments.
In the Technicians section, enter a technician name. Alternatively, choose GET SMART RECOMMENDATIONS and Scheduler will suggest a technician.
Select your technician.
To dispatch the job to the technician, select the Send job to technicians toggle.
Read this article on how to send a job alert to a technician.