Customers can rate and review the work carried out by your company. Once a job has been sent to a technician, you can send a job review request to the customer. The job review contains a link to a survey. Job review requests are enabled by default and can be customised.
When the customer completes a review, you can see the results on the Ratings and review dashboard. You will also receive a job review alert for 1-3 star ratings. This alert is enabled by default.
Request a job review from the All jobs tab
- In Scheduler, go to the All jobs tab.
- Find the job you want to request a review for and click the three dots beside the technician’s name.
- From the menu, click Request a job review.
Request a job review the job card
- In Scheduler, select a job card.
- In the job panel, click the three dots.
- Click Request job review.
Disable job review alerts
To disable the alerts you receive when a customer submits a review, do the following:
- In Scheduler, click the Settings cog.
- Under Account settings, click Job alerts
- Under Job review, select the checkbox to disable the alert.
Note: When you disable alerts, you will still receive ratings and reviews to your dashboard.
View job reviews
You can see all the job reviews you received on the Ratings and reviews dashboard.
To access the dashboard, choose the Ratings and reviews icon.
On the dashboard, you see the following:
- Overall company rating
- Top technicians
- Job reviews
To download a CSV of all the ratings and reviews submitted, click DOWNLOAD CSV.
Customise job review messages
Customise the notifications sent to your customers asking them to rate and review your jobs.
You can add your own message and branding by doing the following:
- In Scheduler, click the Settings cog icon.
- Click Email and text messages > Customers.
- Beside Job review, click EDIT.
- Add placeholders to email and text messages and edit the body copy.