New job panel
In Reveal Field, the Scheduler tab allows you to create a job to assign and send to a technician or technicians.
To create a job, follow these steps:
- In Reveal, go to the Scheduler tab and open the New Job panel by clicking CREATE JOB.
- If you are creating a new job, you do not need to enter a Job ID. Instead, you can leave the text New Job ID filled in.
If you are creating an additional appointment to a job, read this article on create a follow-up appointment.
- Find a saved contact by using the search box under Contact Details. To create a contact, click NEW CONTACT, enter the relevant details and click SAVE.
- In the Job panel, fill in the Job Details. If you want to send a job alert to a technician now, select a technician from the Technicians field.
Once the appointment details are entered and a technician is selected, the Send job to technicians toggle switch appears.
- To show the job and send all the information you entered (except for Admin notes) to the technician, turn the Send job to technicians toggle on and click SAVE.
- If the technician does not read the job within 15 minutes*, you receive a Job not read notification in the Job alerts panel.
- If you added a date, start time and technician, the job shows in Scheduler. If any of these are missing, the job will show in the pending panel until they are entered.
- You can schedule jobs by clicking and dragging the job card when in Technician and Appointments views.
* 15 minutes is the default setting. It can be changed to 30, 45 or 60 minutes.