In the Scheduler, you can create a series of recurring appointments for a job. The appointments can occur daily, weekly, monthly or annually.
This can be done under one Job ID, and over non-consecutive or consecutive days.
To create a job with recurring appointments, do the following:
- In Scheduler, choose CREATE JOB.
- In the New Job panel, enter the job details.
- Under Appointment, select how often you want the appointment to occur. You can choose Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Annually.
Note: The default option is Does not recur. When this option is selected, the job detail will apply to one appointment only.
- Choose the options for the recurrence pattern you want.
- For daily recurring appointments, choose a start and end date for the recurring appointments.
- For weekly recurring appointments, select the day of the week, then choose a start and end date for the recurring appointments.
- For monthly recurring appointment, select This day of the week if you want the appointment to recur on a specific day (for example, every Monday),
or choose This day of the month if you want the appointment to recur on a specific day each month (for example, day 5).
- For annually recurring appointments, choose a start and end date for the recurring appointments
- Add a start time, job duration and assign one or more technicians.
- Click SAVE. The appointments will appear in the Scheduler.
Recurring appointments in the Scheduler will have the icon next to their title.