In Reveal Field, the Job alerts panel displays two types of alert:
- Technician delay: You receive this alert if a technician's expected arrival time is 15 minutes later than the job start time. This alert is sent once.
- Job not read: You receive this alert when a technician has not read a dispatched job within 15 minutes of receiving the job on their mobile device.
Change job alert settings
Note: You may need to request access to job alerts from your administrator.
By default, both types of job alerts are enabled. To change the alert settings, follow these steps:
- From the Reveal navigation bar, choose Scheduler, and then click the cog icon to get to Settings.
- Choose Account settings Job alerts.
- To change how soon an alert is triggered, open the drop-down list and select a time.
- To disable an alert, clear the checkbox under the relevant alert type. To apply the changes, click SAVE.