A Job To Do is a type of service offered by your company, for example boiler maintenance.
The Job To Do field displays in the NEW JOB panel when you click CREATE JOB.
You can enter a Job To Do type here, which will apply to the appointment you are creating.
In Scheduler’s Settings, you can save Job To Do types, so you do not need to input them each time you create a new appointment.
To do this, follow these steps:
Add a Job To Do
- To open the Job To Do list, in Scheduler, click the Settings icon.
- In the Settings menu, choose Account Settings > Job To Do.
- Click ADD JOB TO DO.
- Fill in the following fields:
- TITLE: This field is mandatory, and you must create a unique title for each Job To Do.
- DESCRIPTION: Enter a job description.
- EXPECTED DURATION: Enter the expected job duration. This field is mandatory.
- Click SAVE.
Edit or delete a Job To Do
- To edit a job, choose the pencil icon.
- To delete a job, choose the trash icon.
Use a saved Job To Do in the New Job panel
- To open the NEW JOB panel, click CREATE JOB.
- In the Job To Do field, start typing the title of a Job To Do that you created.
- Select your saved title from the list. The Job Description and Expected duration fields are filled in automatically with the details you saved previously.