How to generate Timecard Reports
View daily and weekly timecard activity, and payroll information for vehicles and drivers. These reports allow you to arrange your drivers working hours, by gaining an accurate understanding of vehicle activity and location, to determine the hours your drivers worked.
Running a Report
To generate a report, follow these steps:
- From the Reveal navigation bar, choose Reports.
The Reports Home displays, with the Reports Gallery page selected by default.
- To select a report to run, click the report name in the list.
- To select vehicles to include in the report, click Add Vehicles.
- Select the checkboxes next to the vehicles you want to include and click SAVE.
Repeat steps 3 and 4 if you want to include drivers or groups. You can also choose whether to view results by Vehicle or Driver.
Note: To include all vehicles and drivers in the report, select the My Entire Fleet checkbox.
- To choose a time frame for the report, open the Select report time frame list and select a time frame. Other allows you to enter a custom time frame.
- To view the Report Options panel, click Report Options.
- By default, the criteria for hours worked are imported from your account preferences.
To set specific criteria for this report, clear the checkbox and select your preferred options.
- To view the Advanced Options panel, click Advanced Options and select your preferred options.
- To generate the report, click RUN REPORT. The report tab stays open until you close it, or log out of Reveal.
Note: Some of the options in the above steps vary, depending on the report type. Report Options and Advanced options for each type are described below.
This report details daily timecard activity for vehicles and drivers.
Payroll Summary Report
This report details regular hours, overtime hours, and total hours worked based on a set of specified criteria.
Weekly Timesheet Report
This report provides detailed information of regular, overtime, adjusted and total hours worked during a selected time period.
Report Options (for all Timecard Reports)
By default, Timecard Options are imported from the details entered in account preferences. To customize the hours worked criteria for an individual report, clear the Use the hours worked criteria from account preferences checkbox.
Then you can set the following criteria from the dropdown lists:
- Start criteria for calculating hours worked
- End criteria for calculating hours worked
- Ignore start and end travel
- Additional paid time per day (in minutes)
- Unpaid break time per day (in minutes)
- Calculate overtime (daily or weekly)
- Company name
Advanced Options (for all Timecard Reports)
- Duration time format: Choose hours and minutes or decimal time.
- Stop filters: Choose to include both Ignition Off and Idle Stops (the start and end of a stop is measured by vehicle movement), or only Ignition Off Stops (the start and end of a stop is measured from when the ignition is turned on and off).
- Hide stops less than: Select this option to leave out stops less than a set amount of minutes.
- Include page break between drivers: Select this option to display each driver on a separate page - this separation can make it easier to carry out administrative tasks on the report.
- Show (Daily Timecard Report only): show Address Only, Geofences, or both.
- Show stop duration at selected places (Weekly Timesheet Report only): show stop duration and subtract from the total hours.
- Days to include: Select which days to include in the report.
- Time Zone: Select the time zone based on the User, the Vehicle, or UTC.
- Include time range: Select the hours you want to include in the report.
- Region: Select a country. Report metrics such as distance and date are displayed in the format of the selected country.