Vehicle Selection tab
When you log into Reveal for the first time, vehicles in your fleet will be selected to show on the Live Map.
To choose which vehicles to show, select them from the list in the Vehicle Selection tab:
- Open the panel on the left side of the map, using the icon.
- In the panel on the left side of the map, open the Vehicle Selection tab by clicking on the icon or by using the Select Vehicles link.
- This is a list of your vehicles.
Note: when tracking units are first installed, vehicles will show as tracking unit numbers. These will change to registration numbers after 24 hours. Re-name your vehicles to make them easier to recognize, and the list will be displayed in alphabetical order.
- Use the + symbol beside the Entire Fleet option to expand and see the full list of vehicles in your fleet which are being tracked by Reveal.
- Use the check boxes beside each vehicle name to mark which you want to see on the map. You can display your entire fleet, or just a few vehicles.
As you make your selection from the list, the map will adjust to show you the locations of those vehicles.
- Close the panel if you want to see more of the map using this icon
Check marks in Vehicle Selection tab
If you tick, or check Entire Fleet, all vehicles will get a check mark beside each vehicle name, to indicate that they are selected.
You can keep Entire Fleet selected, and remove the check from individual vehicles, if you do not want to see them on the map.
Removing the check mark from any one vehicle will change the Entire Fleet check box to an image with a border.
Uncheck Entire Fleet or use the DESELECT ALL button at the bottom of the list to remove all vehicles from the map.
No vehicles displaying on map
If there are no vehicles for you to select in the Vehicle Selection tab, you may need to wait until vehicle tracking units have been installed in your fleet. Only then will they appear in the list.
After installation, you will be able to select vehicles to show from the Vehicle Selection tab. The location of each vehicle in your fleet should be visible on the map, with an icon showing the current status of each.
If you do not see all your vehicles:
- Check that you have selected Entire Fleet in the Vehicle Selection.
- Check that you have selected all Groups to display on the map.
If you are certain that your vehicles have tracking units installed, and you have followed the steps above, but are still having problems viewing your vehicles on the map, contact Customer Support.