Monitor driver behavior, timesheets, and alerts
In Reveal you can use reports to monitor fleet performance and driver behavior. With many available report types, you can view detailed feedback on events such as idling time, speeding alerts, unauthorized stops, travel distances and equipment use. You can also view payroll information and fuel consumption.
Information gathered in reports can be used to identify patterns, helping you to:
- Improve driver behavior.
- Increase the safety of drivers and vehicles.
- Reduce costs and increase return on investment.
In the reports tab in Reveal, you can select the type of report you want to run. In the Vehicle/Driver Selection panel, you can choose vehicles, drivers, or groups to include in the report, and select a time frame. You can also customize the reports in the Report Options and Advanced Options panels. Advanced Options and Report Options vary depending on the type of report.
Once you have generated a report, you can schedule daily, weekly or monthly reports. Scheduled reports are automatically generated and emailed to your chosen recipients. You can print reports or download reports as a CSV or a PDF.
Available reports vary depending on your account. Report types are organized in the following categories:
- Activity: View activity such as daily movement, visited landmarks and equipment use.
- Driver Logs: View driver logs, hours of service (HOS) violations, and vehicle inspection reports.
- Summary: View distances traveled, idling time, long or unauthorized stops.
- Driving Style: View driver behavior such as hard braking and hard cornering.
- Timecard: View daily and weekly timecard activity and payroll information.
- Fuel: View fuel consumption, fuel purchases and carbon footprint calculations.
- Work Order: View work order summaries and variances.