Vehicle Status tab
Vehicles that you have chosen to show on the Live Map are displayed as a list in the Vehicle Status tab . You see detailed information per vehicle in the vehicle status list.
Sort your vehicle status list to suit your needs. You may prefer to see the list arranged by Vehicle, Driver or Group, depending on how your fleet is organised and the type of work you do.
You can also sort the list by Status or Last Update, if you want to closely monitor the movements of your fleet.
Vehicle status balloons
You can also see detailed vehicle status information by clicking the status icon of a vehicle on the map. A balloon with details of that vehicle will open.
The information shown in a balloon includes:
- Vehicle name
- Driver name - if there is a driver assigned to the vehicle
- Speed of the vehicle, if it is moving.
- Amount of time vehicle has been in that status
- Time of the last update, or the date, if the vehicle has been in that status for more than 24 hours
- Location of vehicle (address)