Ordering equipment overview
From the Order equipment and services section of My Account, you can order and arrange the installation of tracking units and cameras for your vehicles.
To access the Order equipment page, choose Account Profile > My Account. On the My Account menu, select Order equipment and services > Equipment.
Ordering tracking units
To order new tracking units, follow these steps:
- In the Tracking Unit box, click Order Now.
- Enter your contact details - all fields are required.
- To ensure you receive the correct tracking unit for the type of vehicle, enter the make and model of the vehicle, then click Add.
- To remove the tracking unit from the order list, click X. To change the order quantity, use the + or - buttons.
- To finalize your order, click Submit. An account manager will contact you to confirm the order.
To order cameras, follow these steps:
- In the Cameras box, click Order Now.
- Use the + and - buttons to choose the order quantity, then click Next.
- Select an installation option, then click Next:
Pro-install: Pay for a Verizon Connect installation technician to come to your location and install the cameras
Self-install: You or one of your technicians installs the cameras.
- Enter your delivery address, then click Next.
- On the review page, check that all information is correct, then click Submit Request to confirm the order.
To find out more about Verizon Connect cameras, visit this website.