The app has a Vehicle Inspection mode. In this mode, you can do a check of your vehicle, before and after a trip. If you find a fault, you can log details of the fault.
You must be connected to a vehicle and in On Duty status to perform a vehicle inspection.
- In the navigation bar, select Inspection.
- To display the checklist, select Add New.
- After you check each item on the list, select Checked.
- If you find a defect, select Has Defect and enter the details. Note: You must mark an item as checked before you can add a defect.
- To view the details of any defect, tap the ‘i’ for Details.
- After you check every item in the list, select Continue.
- Add any general comments, if required.
- Select Save.
The app sends saved inspection reports to the admin/dispatcher by Wi-Fi or cellular coverage. The administrator can view the report in the Reports section of Reveal.