This article describes how you can allow a driver to record time under special driving conditions:
- Personal Use - When a driver uses a vehicle for non-duty-related tasks.
- Yard Moves - When a driver moves a vehicle within the depot yard.
To enable special driving conditions, the driver must be set as ELD compliant in Reveal:
- Log in to Reveal.
- Select your account profile in the top right, then choose Admin in the drop-down menu.
- Under Drivers, choose Driver List.
- Find the driver in the list. To search, choose Would you like to search for a driver?
- Click the pencil icon to edit.
- In the Edit Driver dialog box, ensure that the ELD Compliant check box is selected.
- Choose the Mobile Options tab.
- Under Enable tracking of, select or deselect the Personal use and Yard Moves check boxes as required.
- Save the changes.
Note: The driver must reset the rule set in the ELD LogBook app before using special driving conditions. For more information, see Update the Central Configuration.